Creating an affirmation can help reprogram your mind so that it thinks in terms of abundance, instead of lack. Some people use terms like, “law of attraction” and “intention,” but they are all focusing on the same thing—creating change in their lives by bringing focus to their mind.
An affirmation can be used to release fear, doubt, and worry. With the affirmation below, it was my intention to connect myself to the abundance of the universe. We are only limited to what we ask for, so I asked for everything.
I begin by meditating on my ‘anapana’ (mindfulness of breathing) and then clarify my motivation for this affirmation.
- “The purpose of this affirmation is to enrich my life and the lives of others.”
I clarify my state of mind
- “My mind is clear of thought, directing its full concentration on this affirmation.”
I breathe and begin…
- “I am connected to the limitless abundance of the Universe, allowing it to nourish and enrich every aspect of my life.”
- “The money for my journey comes to me easily and effortlessly.”
- “My ability to help others heal themselves grows to levels beyond my comprehension.”
- “There is a balance between my mind, body, and spirit allowing me to live at my highest vibration.”
- “I attract and maintain inspirational, meaningful, and enjoyable relationships.”
- “The universe provides the tools I need to pursue all my philosophical and scholarly endeavors that enrich and enlighten my understanding of this world.”
- “I am provided the time, resources, and medium to express myself creatively.”
- “I have gratitude for everything I am, was and will be.”
- “I live with peace of mind, in the present moment, to my fullest potential, as I embrace and share the abundance brought into my life.”
The above affirmation will release all lack while creating an abundant consciousness.
- Repeat it several times….then stop affirming.
- Be silent while Knowing, Visualizing, and Feeling it to be so.
- Repeat every day for 30 days when asking for something.
Here is a detailed description of each line, the words I chose, and what they represent:
“The purpose of this affirmation is to enrich my life and the lives of others”.
- Motivation: This states to the universe my intention for the affirmation. An affirmation is the act or an instance of affirming that something exists or is declared to be true.
- “Enrich” means to supply with wealth, abundance, possessions, anything desirable, etc. and to add greater value or significance to one’s life
“My mind is clear of thought, directing its full concentration on this affirmation.”
- State of mind: this clarifies my state of mind.
“I am connected to the limitless abundance of the Universe, allowing it to nourish and enrich every aspect of my life.”
- Abundance: this opens myself to receive abundance. “Abundant” means to have an affluent or overly sufficient amount of wealth.
- “Limitless” means boundless or without limit giving no boundary to the abundance I open myself to receive.
- “Nourish” means to receive what is necessary to sustain and strengthen my life, health, and personal growth.
- “Enrich” means to supply with wealth, abundance, possessions, anything desirable, etc. and to add greater value or significance to one’s life.
“The money for my journey comes to me easily and effortlessly.”
- Financial: this sentence states that I always have an abundance of money to meet all my needs. With this I release my need for financial insecurity and state that I am financially secure. I release any fear of wealth and have one hundred percent financial independence and freedom.
- “Money” is a medium for the exchange of goods and services.
- The “journey” is the path I take toward my goals… therefore the money I need to reach my goals is provided at all times.
“My ability to heal others grows to levels beyond my comprehension”.
- Vocation: since I took care of my finances in the previous sentence, I use this sentence to acknowledge that the universe provides me with the people, tools, and knowledge I need to continue, improve, and expand my ability to heal myself and others.
- To “heal” means to make healthy, to create homeostasis between the mind, body, and soul.
- “Comprehension” means the capacity to know, perceive, understand, and grasp ideas.
“There is a balance between my mind, body, and spirit allowing me to live at my highest vibration.”
- Health: is a balance between mind, body, and spirit, which allows us to exist at a high vibration that cancels out all negative energy, lessening our attraction to illness and disease while reducing the aging process. With this statement I release any fear of wellness while acknowledging that I am healthy and provided with all I need to live my life to the fullest.
- “Balance” is to be equal or proportionate.
- “Vibration” is energy in motion.
- “Highest Vibration” is created by positive energy.
“I attract and maintain inspirational, meaningful, and enjoyable relationships.”
- Relationships: like a drop of water creating ripples in a pond, the relationships I have with others affect me and the rest of the world. Never wish ill on others, see them as happy. Since I am living at my highest vibration, all relationships affect me positively.
- “Relationships” are a bond between persons by blood, emotion, sexual involvement, or other form of connection that positively contributes to the lives of both involved.
- “Meaningful” means purposeful and significant. “Enlightening”, means educational and spiritual. “Enjoyable”, means romantic, sexual, playful, loving, etc.
“The universe provides the tools I need to pursue all my philosophical and scholarly endeavors that enrich and enlighten my understanding of this world.”
- Educational: This sentence affirms my desire for knowledge and enlightenment though various instructors, tools, and life enrichment.
- A “scholar” is someone engaged in the pursuits of literary or scientific learning – one versed in many branches of knowledge.
- A “Philosopher” is someone who loves and searches after wisdom that is not bound by scholarly learning.
- An “Endeavor” is to make an effort or to strive.
- “Enrich” means to add greater value or significance to my life.
- “Enlighten” means intellectual or spiritual insight. By “world” I mean all worlds; the nature or natural world, the collective world we’ve created on top of the natural world, and the individual worlds we create in our minds that affect our thought processes.
“I am provided the time, resources, and medium to express myself creatively.”
- Creative Expression: My creative expression allows me to bring thoughts into the world. It increases my physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. Curiosity, imagination, wonder and passion releases my creative spirit and promotes personal transformation.
- “Medium” is the instrument by which my creativity is conveyed or accomplished.
- “Resources” are the mental, monetary, or physical capabilitys, supply, support, or aid that can be readily drawn upon when needed.
- “Time” is the duration of life.
“I have gratitude for everything I am, was and will be.”
- Gratitude: is a state of being, not a statement. It is the state of being grateful; of expressing kindness for a favor received; of being thankful for my family, friends, and all that sustains me like my car, shoes, electricity, shelter, etc. By creating peace in my mind, I am able to exist in a state of gratitude for the abundance provided for who I was, who I am, and who I will be.
“I live with peace of mind, in the present moment, to my fullest potential, as I embrace and share the abundance bought into my life.”
- Declaring my future: My future shall manifest itself as my goals become clear. My goals are but an idea that take me on a journey. My ultimate goal is to live a rich, full, and rewarding life. With this sentence I declare the outcome of my ultimate goal as if it has already happened. All my goals along my journey will manifest the way I ask, or as something better
- “Fullest,” meaning greatest or highest.
- “Potential,” the capability of being or becoming.
- “Abundant” means to have an affluent or overly sufficient amount of wealth.